I received the NAS items I ordered:
Vince Oversized Wool & Cashmere Cardigan
Treasure&Bond Space Dye Cotton Blend Zip Cardigan
Tissot Women's PR 100 Auto Classic Watch
Zella Seamless Performance T-Shirt (purple iris)
I ordered the two cardigans because I wanted to replace my burgundy Old Navy cardigan, which I've worn a lot and is showing it. I didn't plan to keep both, and I'm debating whether to do so.
I'm sharing some pics here, minimally styled, without makeup or
attention to hair. I chose a patterned t-shirt (made by me), black denim
drapy slightly lantern-leg pants (made by me), black booties with dark
red stitching (Pikolinos) to try on the cardis.
(1-2) First up, the Vince. If I only kept one, it would be this one. It's beautiful, soft, perfect color, and a nice long length. I got the XS, a size down from what I would usually choose, and it is just right. It's supposed to be oversized, but I didn't want it too oversized. I tried to show, with the side view, that it has a slight cocoon shape on me, which I like. The fiber content is 70% wool, 30% cashmere, and I'm hoping it won't pill. Keeping it nice so it will last is a reason I would consider keeping the Treasure & Bond cardi, too--so I would purposely be "splitting wears."
(3-4) I also like the Treasure & Bond cardi a lot--I love the shorter length and sporty style. With the black and white stripe, I feel it doesn't have the widest range of use, so I wouldn't keep only this one. This is size S, my usual.
(5) Tissot watch. I love it. This will be my summer watch! Who knew I needed one? Haha!
(6) Zella tee, with the Title 9 (not Athleta, after all!) hoodie I hoped to wear it with. Perfect!
(7) The Old Navy cardigan that I needed to replace.
(8) Another cardigan--an AllSaints sweatshirt jacket from a previous NAS--that I'm considering getting rid of. It survived an extensive edit last year, and I did try to wear it a couple of times after that.
oops: Edited to add photo 9
(9) Layout of the two new cardis and the t-shirts (minus the one I tried on with them) that are potential pairings.
Questions or thoughts welcome!